Thank you for participating!
Next event at:
and Sunday, July 8 – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
STATE OF TEXAS )
COUNTY OF NUECES ) KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS THAT:
WHEREAS, LOIS STEPHENS, TABITHA CHONKA AND JEFFERY MICHAUD, d/b/a South Texas Psychic Fairs, LLP, whose mailing address is 922 Behmann St., Corpus Christi, TX, USA 78418, herein called “Sponsor” and ________________________________________________________________ whose address is _______________________________________________________________________________________ herein referred to as “Psychic Reader/Energy Worker” have and do agree to the following:
1. The parties agree that Sponsor is in the business of arranging for forums in order for “Psychic Reader/Energy Worker” to provide their special services to the patrons who attend the Fair and who will receive the benefit of the talents of those persons who provide their services.
2. 2. As this is a binding agreement between two separate entities, and there is no employer/employee relationship or contract labor agreement either stated, inferred or implied, it is hereby agreed and understood that each participating “Psychic Reader/Energy Worker” will be solely and entirely responsible for filing and payment of all governmental fees and taxes associated in any way with the monies received for participation in this event aside from those mentioned in item #5 herein. “Sponsor’s” sole responsibility is to provide and promote a forum in which “Psychic Reader/Energy Worker” may showcase their services.
3. The parties further understand that it is necessary for “Sponsor” to pay in advance for the rentals of the premises on which the fair will be located; to advertise with local newspapers and disseminate information through email and other sources in order to attract as many people as possible to the fair. In order to help defray some of the expenses, it is necessary to require that each exhibitor/psychic who plans to attend the fair to pay a deposit in the amount of Sixty Dollars ($60.00) to Sponsor as an appearance guarantee that Psychic Reader/Healer will actually attend the fair and showcase their talents. A signed copy of this contract must accompany this fee, which is due and payable via money order or certified check only and must be received no later than June 15, 2012. Scheduled Psychic Readers/Energy Workers who fail to provide appearance guarantee fee by the above deadline date will be removed from the fair lineup and replaced. No exceptions. This fee will be refunded at the end of the fair unless Psychic Reader/Energy Worker does not attend the fair on all scheduled dates or give at least 5 days notice before the fair is scheduled to start of his/her intention not to participate. It is agreed that if Psychic Reader/Energy Worker does not attend or give a minimum of 5 days notice of his/her/their intention not to participate in the fair, the fee will be retained by Sponsor as liquidated damages to help defray a portion of the costs expended by Sponsor to make arrangements for the fair.
4. The parties further agree that the owner/manager of the premises on which the Fair is to be held may require and Sponsor and both parties agree to follow certain rules regarding parking, setup, food and beverage use, and other local requirements to insure the health and safety of those participating in the Fair. Sponsor will post venue restrictions no later than a week prior to the event at http://www.southtexaspsychicfairs.com/restrictions.htm. It is the responsibility of the Psychic Reader/Energy Worker to make themselves aware of any and all such restrictions and be bound by them. In the event of any spills, Psychic Reader/Energy Worker and their associates are responsible to immediately notify Sponsor so that it may be cleaned. Any Psychic Reader/Energy Worker or anyone associated with Psychic Reader/Energy Worker who violates venue restrictions or Sponsor requirements, particularly with regard to food and drink within the venue room, will cause Psychic Reader/Energy Worker to immediately and permanently be barred from all future South Texas Psychic Fair, LLP events.
Page 1 of 3
5. 5. The parties further agree that the method of taking monies from patrons/participants in the fair will be to have the patrons/participants pay for a ticket for the services of the “Psychic Reader/Energy Worker” As partial consideration for the services of “Sponsor,” the parties agree that they will share fifty/fifty in the fees taken, which will be distributed to them at the end of the Fair and not before then. Because of state-mandated Sales Tax requirements, ticket monies collected by “Sponsor” at the gate will include the Sales Taxes, which will be remitted to the State. This will not affect the percentage paid to the Psychic Reader/Energy Worker.
6. In the event that because of Acts of Nature not associated with any act or fault of the Sponsor, the event cannot be held at the location or date intended, the event will be rescheduled at the discretion of the venue.
7. Setup will be available at 9 a.m. the first day of the event. Readers are expected to be available and ready at the scheduled opening time of the event. Event schedules will be from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. Psychic Reader/Energy Worker are expected to be available during these times. As part of the venue restrictions, Psychic Reader/Energy Worker are also expected to arrange their schedules and clients so that they end promptly, on time, at precisely 7 p.m. and 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday respectively. Psychic Reader/Energy Worker who might wish to exchange services are welcome to do so at the venue between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. the first morning of the event.
8. Psychic Reader/Energy Worker may decorate their tables and chairs however they wish as long as no permanent changes are made to either. It is recommended that scarves or other identifying items be attached to client chairs so they are not removed.
9. As a courtesy to those participants who are traveling from a distance, and in order to facilitate their safe return to their respective homes, they will be paid out first at the end of the event.
10. All advertising materials (pamphlets, brochures, business cards, etc…) may be left at the front register table for easy accessibility by customers and clients of the fair.
11. The parties hereto agree that this contract may be executed and sent by fax and any facsimile signature shall have the same force and effect as if it were an original.
12. This agreement is binding on the heirs, assigns, agents, and representatives of each party hereto.
13. The parties further agree that in the event of any dispute about any matter regarding the Fair, and each party’s participation, that they will mediate their differences before filing any suit.
Signed this the _____________ day of ______________ 2011.
SPONSOR / TEXAS PSYCHIC FAIRS
BY :______________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Arlene Yznaga Psychic Reader/Healer
Page 2 of 3
SOUTH TEXAS PSYCHIC FAIRS, LLP
APPLICATION FOR PSYCHIC READER / ENERGY WORKER BOOTH
MAILING ADDRESS: ______________________________________________________________________________________
STATE AND ZIP: __________________________________________________________________________________________
DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER: _______________________________________________________________________________
CELL PHONE: ____________________________________________________________________________________________
HOW YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR SERVICE LISTED IN ADVERTISING AND ON THE WEB (MAY BE CONDENSED FOR SPACE REQUIREMENTS IN PRINTED ADVERTISEMENTS): ___________________________________________________
SERIAL NUMBER AND TYPE (U. S. POSTAL SERVICE, ETC…) OF ENCLOSED CERTIFIED CHECK OR MONEY ORDER
IN THE AMOUNT OF
• $60 Psychic Reader / Energy Worker________________________________________________________________
• Enclosed money orders must be made out to Sponsor – South Texas Psychic Fairs, LLP
Please submit form, application, and required deposit to:
Sponsor, South Texas Psychic Fairs, LLP
P O Box 18864 Corpus Christi, TX 78480
PHONE: 361-701-8395 / 361-877-7496
Page 3 of 3