Thank you for participating!
Next event at:
and Sunday, July 8 – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
STATE OF TEXAS )
COUNTY OF NUECES ) KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS THAT:
WHEREAS, LOIS STEPHENS, TABITHA CHONKA AND JEFFERY MICHAUD, d/b/a South Texas Psychic Fairs, LLP, whose mailing address is 922 Behmann St., Corpus Christi, TX, USA 78418, herein called “Sponsor” and ___________________________________________________________ whose address is _________________________________________________________________ herein referred to as “Exhibitor/Vendor” have and do agree to the following:
1. The parties agree that Sponsor is in the business of arranging for forums in order for Exhibitor/Vendor to provide their special products and/or merchandise to the patrons who attend the Fair.
2. As this is a binding agreement between two separate entities, and there is no employer/employee relationship or contract labor agreement either stated, inferred or implied, it is hereby agreed and understood that each participating Exhibitor/Vendor will be solely and entirely responsible for filing and payment of all governmental fees and taxes associated in any way with the monies received for participation in this event. Sponsor’s sole responsibility is to provide and promote a forum in which Exhibitor/Vendor may showcase their products and/or merchandise. Because of state-mandated Sales Tax requirements, all participating Exhibitor/Vendors who will be selling merchandise or products in any form must provide Sponsor with a copy of their individual or company Sales Tax certificate issued by the Texas Comptroller's office; and must prominently display it at their sales location within the Fair.
3. The parties further understand that it is necessary for Sponsor to pay in advance for the rentals of the premises on which the fair will be located; to advertise with local newspapers and disseminate information through email and other sources in order to attract as many people as possible to the fair. In order to help defray some of the expenses, it is necessary to require that each Exhibitor/Vendor who plans to attend the fair to pay a table/booth fee to Sponsor in the amount of Eighty-Eight Dollars ($88.00) per 6-foot table desired. If additional space is required by Exhibitor/Vendor, additional charges will be assessed according to space requested. A signed copy of this contract must accompany this fee, which is due and payable via money order or certified check only, and must be received no later than June 15, 2012. Scheduled Exhibitor/Vendors who fail to provide the signed contract and their table fee or fees by the above deadline date will be removed from the fair lineup and replaced. No exceptions. Fee is non-refundable unless Exhibitor/Vendor provides at least 5 days notice before the scheduled date(s) of the event of his/her intention not to participate. It is agreed that if Exhibitor/Vendor does not attend or give a minimum of 5 days notice of his/her/their intention not to participate in the fair, the fee will be retained by Sponsor as liquidated damages to help defray a portion of the costs expended by Sponsor to make arrangements for the fair.
4. The parties further agree that the owner/manager of the premises on which the Fair is to be held may require and Sponsor and both parties agree to follow certain rules regarding parking, setup, food and beverage use, and other local requirements to insure the health and safety of those participating in the Fair. Sponsor will post venue restrictions no later than a week prior to the event at http://www.southtexaspsychicfairs.com/restrictions.htm. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor/Vendor to make themselves aware of any and all such restrictions and be bound by them. In the event any allowed food or beverages is spilled, Exhibitor/Vendor and anyone associated with them are responsible to immediately notify Sponsor so that it may be cleaned. Any Exhibitor/Vendor or anyone associated with Exhibitor/Vendor who violates venue restrictions or Sponsor requirements, particularly with regard to food and drink within the venue room, will cause Exhibitor/Vendor to immediately and permanently be barred from all future South Texas Psychic Fair, LLP events.
Page 1 of 3
5. In the event that because of Acts of Nature not associated with any act or fault of the Sponsor, the event cannot be held at the location or date intended, the event will be rescheduled at the discretion of the venue.
6. Setup will be available at 9 a.m. the first day of the event and all participants should schedule their setup to be ready and available promptly at the scheduled opening time. Event schedule will be from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Exhibitors/Vendors are expected to be available during these times. As part of the venue restrictions, Vendors are also expected to arrange their schedules and sales so that they end promptly, on time, at precisely 7 p.m. and 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday respectively.
7. Vendors may decorate their tables and chairs however they wish as long as no permanent changes are made to either.
8. All advertising materials (pamphlets, brochures, business cards, etc…) may be left at the front register table for easy accessibility by customers and clients of the fair.
9. The parties hereto agree that this contract may be executed and sent by fax and any facsimile signature shall have the same force and effect as if it were an original.
10. This agreement is binding on the heirs, assigns, agents, and representatives of each party hereto.
11. The parties further agree that in the event of any dispute about any matter regarding the Fair, and each party’s participation, that they will mediate their differences before filing any suit.
Signed this the _____________ day of ______________ 2012.
SPONSOR / SOUTH TEXAS PSYCHIC FAIRS, LLP
BY :______________________________________________ ______________________________________________
LOIS STEPHENS, TABITHA CHONKA OR JEFFERY MICHAUD EXHIBITOR / VENDOR
Page 2 of 3
TEXAS PSYCHIC FAIRS / PSYCHIC FAIRS USA
APPLICATION FOR EXHIBITOR / VENDOR BOOTH
PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY IN BLOCK LETTERS SO THAT THERE ARE NO TYPOS IN YOUR LISTING. THANK YOU.
MAILING ADDRESS: ______________________________________________________________________________________
STATE AND ZIP: __________________________________________________________________________________________
DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER: _______________________________________________________________________________
CELL PHONE: ____________________________________________________________________________________________
HOW YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR PRODUCTS AND/OR MERCHANDISE LISTED IN ADVERTISING AND ON THE WEB (MAY BE CONDENSED FOR SPACE REQUIREMENTS IN PRINTED ADVERTISEMENTS):
SERIAL NUMBER AND TYPE (U. S. POSTAL SERVICE, ETC…) OF ENCLOSED MONEY ORDER OR CERTIFIED CHECK
IN THE AMOUNT OF
• $88 per 6-foot table desired. Additional space charges will be assessed according to
space requested. Contact South Texas Psychic Fairs, LLP at 361-701-8395 or 361-877-7496 for fee information.
EXHIBITOR / VENDOR________________________________________________________________
• Enclosed negotiable documents must be made out to Sponsor – South Texas Psychic Fairs, LLP
Please submit form, application, and required deposit to:
Sponsor, South Texas Psychic Fairs, LLP
P O Box 18864 Corpus Christi TX 78480
Page 3 of 3